HITT

ヒット
JRock Visual Kei Solo
Members:
Vocal, Bass & Piano: ヒット(HITT) / 鈴村 撃斗 [→ Solo → Solo(HITT)、音影(Ba.鈴村撃斗) → Solo(HITT)]
Since: 2003
Status: active
Spelling: ヒット
Official Site
MySpace
Blog
LastFM


Because It's Love (2011.07.20) [ Mini-Album ]
Ref/Description: REC-H004
Tracklist:
1. Désolé
2. Sexy Galaxy
3. LaLiLaLuLaLoLa
4. REMEMBER
5. I'm crazy for you!
6. Ruriiro no Sora
Download [4S] [MF] [MU]

Eccentricity (2010.03.31) [ Compilation ]
Ref/Description: N/A
Tracklist:
1. evo'L - kokoro no uta
2. α-ray - No Logical
3. M・ T・S. - hidden
4. rosamy - silhouette
5. Trouveres - Artemis
6. Desecrate of Wizard - 「Pain」
7. Vernal BlaZ' - Unknown Enemy
8. Discord Cry - BROKE
9. tyria - LUCIA
10. Sarah_SYO-ZYU - EDEN
11. HITT - rarirarurarora
Download [4S] [MF] [MU]

I Love Hitters (2010.03.10) [ Album ]
Purchase/Comprar CDJapan
Ref/Description: XQFK-1201
Tracklist:
1. Sakura romance
2. Shall we rock?
3. Kaizokusen
4. MY GLORY COWBOY
5. Fujunkouyo
6. Face
7. Hitters Boogie 2
8. Takarajima
9. Takusan aishi aou
10. MEGAHITT
11. VIBRATO - My sentimental blues
12. Hitters (acoustic)
Download [4S] [MF] [MU]

Kakkotsuke Man (2009.02.11) [ Mini-Album ]
Purchase/Comprar CDJapan
Ref/Description: CBDB-1002
Tracklist:
1. Kakkotsuke Man
2. Rendez-vous
3. Pierrot no Kidoairaku
4. JESSE ~Kako no Kimi ga Tazunete Kitara~
5. Chouchou
Download [4S] [MF] [MU]



Related Bands: Anli Pollicino, THE COLD MILK, Lc5, Luzmelt, ALSDEAD, BAELSCOPE, And.

Ultima atualização: 2011.02.14
Last update: 2011.09.01

7 comentários:

I doubt it. He looks nothing like he's trying to be Miyavi. ;P

 

Indeed, resembles Miyavi... But his music is cool. I just wanted ajeitasem the links from the first album and first single ... In the three download options is not possible, all say that the file does not exist or do not load the page.

 

Sounds really good. Not much bass for a bassist, but his voice isn't bad.

 

Poderiam colocar o Kakkotsuke Man e o I Love Hitters?

 

He is amazing but I have a problem I can't extract the files, my extractor tell me that there is no archive

 

Hi!
Could someone reupload the links please??
I really like his music, but I can't find his old albuns anywhere online besides the 'Because it's love' album.
Thanks! :)

 

Postar um comentário

some title